United States Ambassador To Nigeria <foscolippo@tin.it

ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICA STATES (E.CO.W.A.S)
REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS, IN Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Attention Dear

This is James F. Entwistle. the Former United States Ambassador to Nigeria, I came down here in Federal Republic of Nigeria for an ECOWAS meeting and I was searching for some files that I left in this office before I left and found out that you have not received your fund, and I asked the present ambassador W. Stuart Symington what happened that you have not yet receive your fund since 4 years now, and him said that you refused to pay the required fee for the transfer of your fund.

I’m contacting you this morning because the director of the Bank center there in Federal Republic of Nigeria said that they will divert your payment to the Government Treasury just because that you cannot pay for the service fee of your fund. But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected your fund which is $1.5m which just because of the fee.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you have abandon your fund because of fee But if you don’t need it then I can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim this money but I know that you will love to have it. I will help you to receive your fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not receive your fund since 4 years now, and I’m very sorry for that and you will receive your fund before the end of this meeting and I will be here to monitor it until you receive your fund.

Am looking forward to hear from you with the reason.

Contact Ambassador (UnitedStatesA_mbassador@outlook.com) W. Stuart Symington United States present Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Contact number present United States Ambassador in Federal Republic of Nigeria W. Stuart Symington.+2348062762954