URGENT IS NEEDED BECAUSE HE SAID THAT YOU ARE IN HOSPITAL BED <www@rapid.ocn.ne.jp

ATTENTION

Dear
PLEASE THERE IS SOMETHING BEWILDERED WHICH I DO NOT
UNDERSTOOD,(MR.THOMAS ALLENAS) YOUR BROTHER IS TRYING TO MAKE US
BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE IN SICK BED AND NOT CAPABLE TO HANDLE THE
TRANSACTION, HE EVEN EXPLAINED THAT YOU
ENTERED
INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH HIM THEREBY MAKING HIM THE CURRENT BENEFICIARY
OF
THE CONSIGNMENT BOX.YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX WHICH WAS CONFISCATED BY
THIS USA I M F OFFICE IN INTERNATIONAL MONEYTARY FUND.

HE CLAIMED TO BE YOUR NEXT OF KIN AND HE IS HERE TO SEND THE NEEDED
FEE OF $150 TO WASHINGTON REPUBLIC FOR THE INSURANCE OF THE ORIGINAL
AWARD
OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE DOCUMENTS THAT IS WHY I AM WRITING THIS MESSAGE
TO YOU TODAY, IN VIEW OF THIS DEVELOPMENT. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO
CONFIRM TO THIS I M F OFFICE THE TRUTH OF THIS MATTER, WHETHER WE
RELEASE THE CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOUR BROTHER,

I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AND TO VERIFY WHETHER YOU ARE THE ONE THAT
SENT HIM TO RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENT BOX BEFORE WE CAN ALLOW HIM TO
SEND THE $150 FOR THE MAN IN CHARGE OF THE CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP
MR.SAM ALBERT. PLEASE, DO CONFIRM TO ME, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF
THIS MAN IS REALLY FROM YOU SO THAT THIS OFFICE WILL NOT BE HELD
RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING WRONG PERSON.

BE ADVICE THAT WE ARE READY TO RELEASE YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO
MR.THOMAS ALLEN AND I DON'T THINK YOU WILL BLAME ANY PERSON IF THIS
HAPPENS WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID SOME MONEY TO THE GOVERMENT OF
WASHINGTON REPUBLIC IN THE PAST THAT IS ALL I NEED TO TELL YOU NOW.
PLEASE
YOU SHOULD RESPOND URGENTLY TO ENABLE US TO KNOW WHETHER YOU WERE THE
ONE THAT SENT HIM BECAUSE THERE IS NUMEROUS SCAMS THAT IS GOING ON IN
THE WORLD TODAY WHICH YOU MUST BE AWARE OF.