Rev;James Martin <REV.@almond.ocn.ne.jp

DEAR EMAIL OWNER,

COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY AND GOD'S BLESSINGS, I AM GLAD TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED THE TRANSACTION,THE MONEY TRANSFERRED TO LONDON . IT IS DONE THROUGH THE ASSISTANT OF YOUR COUNTRY MAN MR.HOWARD FERRARO WHO IS A LONDON BASE BUSINESS MAN THE TOTAL SUM OF $95.5 MILLION WAS SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERRED INTO MR.HOWARD FERRARO'S BANK ACCOUNT. CURRENTLY I AM IN LONDON WITH HIM,MY WIFE AND CHILDREN.

HOWEVER,I DID NOT FORGET YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF MY SUCCESS,YOU MADE ME WHAT I AM NOW THOUGH YOU ARE NOT THERE TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT WITH ME BUT I GAVE ALL THE CREDIT AND THANKS TO YOU.I KNOW IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT OR RATHER YOUR WISH TO BACK OFF ON ME IN THE TRANSACTION,I UNDERSTAND IT WAS SIMPLY BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU MUST HAVE HEARD ABOUT MY COUNTRY AND HER BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. ACTUALLY THERE ARE STILL GOOD ONES FOR EXAMPLE MYSELF.IN APPRECIATE OF YOUR ASSISTANCE I HAVE MAPPED OUT AS A COMPENSATION AND WROTE ON YOUR FAVOR A DRAFT WORTH OF TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY($20.5 MILLIONS). I LEFT THE DRAFT WITH MY SECRETARY REV.JAMES MARTIN ON MY DEPARTURE TO LONDON.I WOULD LIKE YOU THEREFORE,TO CONTACT HIM ON THE BELOW INFORMATION

SO THAT HE CAN RELEASE THE CHECK TO YOU.

NAME/ REV.JAMES MARTIN
EMAIL/revjamesmartin34@gmail.com
TEL+22960189929
KINDLY SEND TO HIM YOUR INFORMATION AS LISTED BELOW;
YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR ADDRESS.............
YOUR OCCUPATION.........
YOUR AGE.........
YOUR COUNTRY
YOUR MOBILE PHONE NO.......

I WOULD HAVE LOVE TO CALL YOU FROM LONDON WHERE I CURRENTLY RESIDE BUT DUE TO THE RECENT TERRORIST ATTACK MR. FERRARO ADVICE ME NOT TO CALL BECAUSE ALL INTERNATIONAL CALLS ARE BEING MONITORED BY THE UK AUTHORITY. CONTACT REV.JAMES MARTIN. THAT HE CAN RELEASE YOUR DRAFT TO YOU. I WILL STOP HERE.

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND REMAIN BLESSED.
MR GODWIN EMEFIELE