Mrs. Stellao Rangel <mrterryedwin@gmail.com

Attn; My Friend:

I am Mrs. Stellao Rangel, a wife of Mr. Edwin Dale Williams. I'm a US
citizen, 48-years Old. I reside here in Houston Texas. My residential
address is as follows: 503 Madison Ave. Apt York, 77001 Houston Texas,
United State though, I am thinking of relocating since I am now rich.
I am one of those that executed a contract in Benin Republic West
Africa years ago and they refused to pay me of which I became a victim
of scams to their corrupt officials, I had paid over $3,5000.00 usd
dollars trying to get my funds all to no avail. So I decided to travel
down to Cotonou, Benin Republic with all my contract and compensation
documents, as directed to me by one of the Scam Victims Compensation
Committee Mr. Phillip Mark,

I was directed to meet with MR. White Uju, who is the Attorney General
for foriegn affairs CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE INHERITANCE FUNDS AND
SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION COMMITTEE. I contacted him and he explained
everything to me, that  those contacting us through emails are fakes
and took me to the paying Bank there in Cotonou, and I am the happiest
woman on this earth now because I have received my contract and
compensation funds of $1.5Million USD dollars.

Moreover, MR. White Uju showed me the full information of those that
are yet to receive their over due payments; and I saw your name and
email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with
those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money
out of you. I will advice you to contact the lawyer right now, and
stop communication with those peoples as they don't have an access to
your fund or will help you get the fund transfer in any way.

You have to contact him directly on this information below:
Contact Name: MR. White Uju.
Address: Marina Building Rue 12 Rimas – Cotonou Republic  of Benin
E-mail: (  whiteuju844@gmail.com  )
Contact Number +229 66 366 540

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting
you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway
with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you
up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met MR. White
Uju was just $98 USD  for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those peoples, I will advise you to contact
MR. White Uju so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of
dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking you
for different kind of money to complete your transaction without end.
I assure you that with the help of this reputable Attorney ( MR. White
Uju ) will bring the success of your claim to a smooth conclussion.

send the fee of $98 usd dollars Via Western Union or Money Gram Or Ria
Money transfer only

RECEIVER'S NAME:.......GODWIN SAM
COUNTRY:...............BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY:..................COTONOU
AMOUNT:...............$98 USD DOLLARS
QUESTION:.............HONEST
ANSWER:...............TRUST
SENDER'S NAME:........

Thank you very much as you read this and God bless your family.