Mr.Godwin Nkem <"www."@song.ocn.ne.jp

Greetings...

We have deposited the check of your fund (US$850.000.00) through Moneygram department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Moneygram

Mr Ken Uba via E-mail:(mg.m.transfer1911@outlook.com)
He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.Remember to send him your Full

information to avoid wrong transfer such as:

1. Your Full name,____________________
2. Your home Address,__________________
3. Your current telephone number,_______
4. A copy of your ID card,_______________
7. Your occupation,______________________

Though, Mr.Anim Oti has sent $5000 in your name today so contact
Mr Ken Uba  as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Reference Number,senders name question and answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon

as you received all your fund,

Best Regards....