Mr.Frank Wilson <"service."@spice.ocn.ne.jp

Attention Beneficiary.

We have deposited the cheque of your fund ($4.800`000`00USD) through
Western
Union department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you
will do
is to

contact Western Union director Dr.Desmond Great via E-mail
(wumto6779@hotmail.com) Tel:+229 6685-0104, He will give you
direction
on how you will be

receiving the funds daily.Remember to send him your Full information to
avoid
wrong transfer such as,

1. Your Full name....................
2. Your home Address.................
3. Your telephone number.............
4. A copy of your ID.................
5. Your age/sex......................
6. Your occupation...................

Though,Mr.Frank Wilson has sent $5000 in your name today so contact
Dr.Desmond
Great or you call him Tel:+229 6685-0104, as soon as you receive this
email
and tell

him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5000
Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Yours sincerely