Mr.Emmanuel Okoro <bank.@quartz.ocn.ne.jp

United Bank for Africa (UBA Group),
Cotonou, Benin Republic
International Tel: (+229) 6166 1905
Email Address:info.ubabankplc@groupmail.com
Email Address: UBA_bankplcbenin@groupmail.com)

Attn: Beneficiary

I am Mr.Emmanuel Okoro,The New Account audit of United Bank for Africa Benin (UBA BANK) And i am  writing to notify you of a payment file containing your funds which has been issued out to you by the Federal Ministry of Finance after the investigations done by the United Nations, it has been discovered that you have not received your compensation fund which the Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Benin Republic has approved the 'United Bank for Africa' to oversee the transfer to your Bank Account either through Bank to Bank transfer.

Please indicate if you have received your compensation funds sum of (U.S.D $10.5M Dollars) We have tried all our possible means to contact you since your Name and email were stated on the manifest list submitted by the world Bank and Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Benin Republic external auditors but it failed and we want to know if you are still Alive, so that we can finalized this transaction once and for all

Finally, you have the opportunity to enjoy you positive Year if you Corporate and follow the official instructions mandated for the processing Release of your fund worth Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only.Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore, You are required to send bellow Information for your transfer:

Your Full Name:
Telephone Number:
ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:
Gender/Age:
Occupation:
Your home address.

As soon as we receive the above mentioned information,Your payment will be processed and released to you without any further delay

Yours Sincerely