Money Gram! Office <wfww.@citrus.ocn.ne.jp

Dear Value Customer,

For 73 years, Money Gram International, Inc. has been connecting people. At Money Gram, there’s so much more than money you’re sending. Every sender and Receiver is important to us. To celebrate our 73rd Anniversary, we’re rewarding our customers with prizes of USD60,000.00. The Promotion is open to everyone around the globe aged 18 or over. The Promotion is valid from now till September 31st.

Because you sent money on-line, from an agent location or received money through Money Gram International, Inc, you’ve been selected. However, you are required to forward the following information for immediate payment of your USD60,000.00. You  will be receiving the sum of US$5,000.00 daily until the total sum of  US$6,000.00 is completely transferred to you.

However, we have already credited your first payment of US$5,000.00 today, therefore, you are advice to us for our director of foreign Remittance Department Mr. Lawal Johnson to give you the details of your first payment such as Money Gram reference Numbers and senders name to enable you pick up your first payment of US$5,000.00 at any Money Gram office located around you.

Your Mobile Telephone Number:

Save time, send money, earn rewards! Money Gram is a service people trust. ANNIVERSARY DAY.

Thank you for using Money Gram!
We endeavor to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your Information. We also endeavor to restrict Information access to our employees, agents and representatives that need to know it. Money Gram will never disclose your personal or billing information to a third party.