Mary James <mjamie@cantv.net>

My name is Mary James. am 75 yrs old of age and I stay in New York
City, New York USA. I am a good merchant, I have several industrial
companies and good share in various banks in the world.I spend all my
life on investment and corporate business. Along the way I lost my
husband and two beautiful kids in fatal accident that occurred in
November the 2003. Since when I have an experience of my families
death, its difficult to sleep and give rest, later in the year 2004
February I was sent a letter of medical check up, as my personal
doctor testify that I have a lung cancer, which can easily take off my
life soon.

I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of investment
cannot be run and manage by me again. I quickly call up a
pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution as my
adviser. He minister to me to share my properties ,wealth, to
motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor
both student that need money for schooling, business woman and man for
their investment and for future rising.So therefore I am writing this
letter to people who are really in need of help from me both student
in college to contact me urgently, so that I can make an available
preparation on that.

I also have a good loan master agent that I have discuss with to
release free loan offer to you which you don't need to pay the  loan
back,cos it's a free loan master offer. Especially women  of the day,
who are divorced by their husband, who cannot survive the mist of
feeding their self, please contact me and stop weeping. it has been
long i have been thinking about all the investment i manage which am
getting older and i can not manage it any longer my self and i  have
been out of town and i just came in ,  i have offer you the charity
project investment and i wish to inform you that i have inform a
client of mine and explain to him about the charity project work which
i have offer to you and i let him know that we need finance man to
carry out some payment to you ,so you will start with the investment
project.

You are not to pay any penny from your pocket you are to work with me
and manage this project investment which you will keep on working with
me and earn your service pay money and be complete honest with me and
the finance man that will be helping us out with this project.

I want this to be clear to you and you should understand me clear that
a Business or Company account is needed for this charity investment
project and the total amount of money to be release to you is 29,250,000.00
Million for this project. First of all you will have to go to your local county
court and register a business name or company name that will be given to you to
register the business name and use the same business name you set up a bank
account on the same name and let me know ,so we will proceed and commence with
this first project transfer deposit if you have a business name account already
no problem.

The money you will receive into the business account you are to set up
with be use for the documentation certificate and approve of the
29,250,000.00 million that will be transfer after the whole
documentation agreement latter as been sign and approve.

Go and make the en-quire to set up the business / company name and let
me know .Also let me know what kind of business company name you want
to set up.let me know if you are serious and willing to proceed with
this project or not.I need serious minded person and honest person to
commit this project to.let me know if you are interested or not ,this
is not kids play or transaction ,this is for only serious and honest
person to work with because i am older and i am weak.

email me your full details information back.

Project Management.