IMF UK <imf@cantv.net

International Monetary Fund 158 London Ln, Bromley BR1 4HF, UK OUTSTANDING PAYMENT I saw your name ( in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, heirs and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa, Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans ) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been approved. Your name appeared among the beneficiaries, who will receive a part-payment of your contractual sum and has been approved already for months.You are requested to get back to me for more direction and instruction on how to receive your fund. However, we received an email from one Mr. Robert Walter who told us that he is your heir and that you died in a car accident last week. He has also submitted his account for us to transfer to him including his International passport, we want to hear from you before we can make the transfer to confirm if you are dead or not. Once again, I apologize to you on behalf Of IMF (International Monetary Fund) http://www.imf.org/external/np/omd/bios/rrf.htm failure to pay your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue. Meanwhile,here is my telephone number +4470359 18642 to call as soon as you receives this email for further concrete discussion regarding the next line of action. Best Regards, MR. JOHN BENSON. Telephone Number: + 4470359 18642 IMTERNATIONAL MONITORY FUND (IMF)