Hubert Leazer <no-reply@cbn.org

Attn:

Sequel to the taking over of the new American President Mr. Donald Trump on 20th of January 2017, be informed that he has instructed that all outstanding foreign debt accruing from INHERITANCE FUNDS, FUNDS TRAPPED IN LOCAL AND  FOREIGN BANKS, SCAM VICTIMS and its associated cases should be compensated immediately with the sum of $550,000.00 through this office without you paying any delivery fee nor transfer fee as the only responsibility is to acknowledge recipt of email and  make sure you pay your tax on this transaction after your funds gets to you. We discovered that you were mislead by some officers who took advantage of you as a result of demanding one payment after another from you instead of releasing your funds to you.

If you are willing and ready to make good use of this opportunity,you are to get back to me with your current address and telephone number for further clarification as maybe required so that your transaction will be processed and concluded immediately. However your funds will be released in instalment via western union $3,000.00 - $4,500.00 dollars

FIRST WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION

Money Transfer Control Number MTCN:543-431-6108
Sender name: Kenneth Warren
Sender Address: California,USA
Amount : $1500.00

2nd Payment

Money Transfer Control Number MTCN: 401-182-1912
Sender name: Kenneth Warren
Sender Address: California,USA
Amount : $1500.00

You are warned to stop further communication with anybody in respect of your payment with effect from today if you wish to receive your fund successfully without further delay.

Your payment file is right here with us and we are set to complete your payment immediately as instructed by the new President Mr. Donald Trump and ministry of internal affairs.

While we advise you to stop further communication with anybody with effect from today no matter what the person might claim to be so that you don't lose your hard earned money to impostors again.

Waiting for your anticipating cooperation in this regards.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
Office of the President.
External Affair Coordinator