Holocaust Claims Switzerland <crtii45@hotmail.com

HOLOCAUST CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Badenerstrasse 141, 8036 Zurich,
Switzerland.
Email: crtii45@hotmail.com

Our Ref: HCPC/CRT/10.987.15

Attn:  Holocaust Claimant,

Are you sure a relative to identified individual from Yad Vashem (in Israel) trauma-informed supportive services a Holocaust survivor, if yes, we here  regret to your fee delay which we are sure of your payment ready.

ARE YOU SENDING THIS FEE TODAY?

Reply because Your payment is ready now which you can

View The Directives via below Website:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-22707483
http://www.haaretz.com/israeli-bank-to-pay-nis-130-million-to-heirs-of-holocaust-victims-1.352205

only payment of this 800 Euros to Spain will prompt the release of your claims.

Pay now to :

Bank Name: BANKIA
Iban/Account Number : ES35 2038 2271 3430 0202 8487
Account name: WILLIAMS ADELEKE
Swift code: CAHMESMMXXX
Address: calle mayorALCORCON - MADRID SPAIN

Once more, if you are not willing to pay this fee to receive your claims  being among  who were identified for payment by the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany (Claims Conference) , reply now .

We encoureg you to avoid any declining  problems associated with institutionalization, which can trigger denial bing traumatic memories of wartime experiences of international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world.

Sincerely,

Maria Martinz,
Secretary,
HCPC.

Reply Urgently,

Sincererly
Maaria Martinz,
Secretary
HCPC.

1 Comment

Axeascam Axeascam

Re: Holocaust Claims Switzerland <crtii45@hotmail.com

I have sent you the fees now fuck off you big fat african scammer.
May you die roaring
Thank you.
Axeascamgazette