HOLOCAUST 56

The Claims Resolution Tribunal for Dormant Accounts in Switzerland
Badenerstrasse 141
Postfach 7589
8023 Zurich , Switzerland

Dear Partner,

Thank God I have a good news in my office today form Maria Martinz, secretary HCHC that  our fund have been successfully transferred, I cant believe it will work out after all stress and struggles, I appealed to Burt for a post payment after the transaction through the HCPC and there is a consideration.

The details for your contact as advise by Maria is as below:

Name: Anthony   Wilberforce
Contact E mail:anthonywilberforce@financier.com,
Tel: +34 634 039 245

Have you heard any corresponding e mail from HCPC approving the fund? Please if there is, advice me acknowledge commendation e mail to the HCPC for their good work and contact the payment office for this fund urgently

I wait your immediate response.