HOLOCAUST 54

Counsel Burt Neuborn,
Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law
161 Sixth Avenue, 12th floor
New York NY 10013
USA,
Dear Defendant,
I haven’t receive your reply concerning deposit as I have directed. Please what is the real situation to this deposit as I have been disturbed by the ICEP Chairman for your payment. I have been in expectation to this deposit as I have assign him for your install mental; deposits  to this payment.

I am not a key node in the claim net  but has  helped Jews to emigrate to the receipt  from the difficult conditions after the War. Following the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, the majority of the remaining Jewish population emigrated to Israel and the United States which I fight to the conclusion of this payment to you specifically.

Ironically,  you enjoyed greatest successes to this your transfer even during the rise of the German Nazis, who subsequently prohibited Jewish artists and writers from working In 1937, your lawyer Peter  toured the United States and performed in the Carnegie Hall together with other prominent Lawyers without CRT banning  him from performing in Germany and Austria, but he was still very much welcome in The Netherlands and Belgium, where I was immensely popular.

Be very urgent in your claims conclusion as I have accepted your claim receipt and appeal. Expect your urgent response.

Regards,

Burt and Law.