Email: holocaust_claims@swissmail.net
       claims_mail@islandfan.com
       holocaustinfoservices@yahoo.com
       holocaust.claimss@yahoo.de
       holocaustclaims@mail.kz

Our Ref: HCPC/CRT/10.987.15

Attn: Holocaust Beneficiary,

Dear Confirmed Holocaust Claimant,

We have been in a very risky situation as the board feels that there’s an obligation to remember who you are, how you lived and how you nephew Eckistein died while Claims Conference does not permit the Self-help organization to assist destitute survivors.

You are not cooperation urgent to the responsibility for this projects, as we have been covering you with the exception of a few primary institutions and the CRT with other relevant officials to Holocaust Claims are now accusing us of using  the Holocaust as a fundraising tool for campaigns that had nothing to do with the survivors or your causes.

Please update us urgently avoiding fails to divulge the multitude of allocations to projects  sponsored by Burt and the board members that have hardly any connections to your Holocaust claims.

Thanks and be very urgent I updating us for your situation!!

Maria Martinz,

Secretary,

HCPC.