Email: holocaust_claims@swissmail.net
       claims_mail@islandfan.com
       holocaustinfoservices@yahoo.com
       holocaust.claimss@yahoo.de
       holocaustclaims@mail.kz

Our Ref: HCPC/CRT/10.987.15

Attn: Holocaust Beneficiary,

Dear Claimant,

Be aware in review of your claims,that there will be a  meeting for
your claims audit conditions  today and be notify that  we will not be
held responsible on any losses for your claims cancellation due to
your inability to make the deposit to the Lead counsel fees. You are
therefore advise to contact the office as the meeting may result  for
the CRT possible erase of your  name from the central computer. You
are advice to comply instantly.

Once more, we re-assure you of the expertise, legality and legitimacy
to guarantee your unencumbered access to your funds in the most legal
and legitimate manner through the service deposit to the lead counsel
and experience of the seasoned lawyer through your deposit through the
below under listed account your transfer will be affected:

Bank: BANK OF IRELAND,

Address: MAIN STREET BLANCHARDS TOWN,
DUBLIN 15. IRELAND

IBAN NO: 1E20BOFI90042046781236.

BIC/SWIFT CODE: BOFIIE2D

Account Number: 46781236.

Sort code: 900420

BENEFICIARY: AJR INTERNATIONAL
SERVICES.

We expect your prompt response to this e mail.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth McCaul,
Advisory Committee Supervisor,
Banking Superintendent,
Member of Advisory Committee to Special Masters