HOLOCAUST 49

Fortunes Frustrations
HOLOCAUST FUND

Volker Paul PhD <vpaul001@gmail.com>
06/01/2011

to undisclosed recipients
Commission Indépendante d’Experts Suisse-
Seconde Guerre Mondiale (Commission Volker)
P.O. Box 259
CH-3000 Berne 6, Switzerland

Dearest

Do you intentionally kept dormant to my e mail or what, What is the
real situation to this conclusion as you know this is new year as I
thought that you trusted me with all your heart the way I reposed my
full confidence in you and your family but I now have feelings of
betray and cheat  to this have high level of trust and respect for you
as to the long time of knowing you.

I thank God so much for my person on the trust which I have reposed on
you as your partner and friend and most importantly your confidant but
I know  now that a lot of people have become victim by association
with many criminal activities originating from various countries
thereby causing frustrations to their fortunes.

No matter that Holocaust funds is established source of funds, WHICH
THE FUNDS ARE LEGITIMATE INHERITANCE FROM DEPOSITS WITH OVER 7 DECADES
OF EXISTENCE IN THE SWISS BANKS but you are almost implication me
thereby attracting Money Laundering laws effect which  has become
stricter since the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks against the
USA and rising wave of drug trafficking, illegal dealing on conflict
diamonds from warring countries, illegal trade on war arms, etc on
this our funds of suspicious to the procession and origin Ie Neuman
Eckistein.

You are aware from onset on our privacy and unrivaled secrecy to this
transaction as we are not the real legitimate owners of this fund,
which resulted on our conclusion of appointing a Swiss lawyer for
documentation and  the entire funds designated to  be moved to an
offshore account in your name in Caribbean which are reknowned to have
the best bank secrecy laws, and zero tax on income avoiding money
laundering charge on the transfer thereby making  the transfer a
legitimate from verifiable source of origin Switzerland, which is free
from legal liens and encumbrances being the reason why we have hired
an attorney who goes to the processing unit as your representative and
files all papers on your behalf .

Information about the holocaust abound on the internet and it is
verifiable and approved genuine source of funds but the Crook Burt
HCPC are dealing with may use your procession trace to conclude this
transaction illegitimate thereby affecting our claims. My confidence
is decreasing  always on your reputation but you are disappointing me
in your experience to manage this  funds, you are aware that for every
payment I make, I sent you the receipt for your records.

I feel pleased with standard in management and procession/
documentation as it has given me insight into your experience in
international relations and associated laws. But you have to know of
this transaction origin, taxes paid which was been handled by me but
you are delaying makinfg the deposit and sending the sliop as
requested by HCPC to the below bank account:

Bank: BANK OF IRELAND,

Address: MAIN STREET BLANCHARDS TOWN, DUBLIN 15. IRELAND

IBAN NO: 1E20BOFI90042046781236.

BIC/SWIFT CODE: BOFIIE2D

Account Number: 46781236.

Sort code: 900420

BENEFICIARY: AJR INTERNATIONAL SERVICES.

I have been compiling my records for resignation from work
immediately, using health reasons as my co-office workers know that I
am hypertensive, so I have started intentionally complaining of poor
health. You are my family too and my children are your children as
well.

Let me deeply appreciate your sincere heart for this conclusion as the
race of life for success is not to the swift being battle for the
strong (the world's rich people); Yet bread for the wise (men with
many degrees from the university); Neither riches (amazing wealth) to
men of understanding (highly skilled intellectuals) Nor Favor (fame,
charisma) to men of skill. But time (Gods time) and chance (God given
opportunity) happened to them all.

I expect your urgent reply.

Dr Volker