HOLOCAUST 48

Volker Paul PhD <vpaul001@gmail.com>
28/12/2010

to undisclosed recipients
Dear,

When are you assuring me that this will be done?I had been in a very
hot soup with my pastor who lost his son in motor accident in USA one
certain time as I haven't paid his fees. Please make immediate
arrangement for the deposit and conclusion toward receipt of the fund
before Friday as I promised him it will be done before then with
faith. You have always forgotten that I as a corporate executive is a
highly respected man, a father, husband and respected religious person
and a man of honour, who have experiences in personal finance
management putting into consideration, the "what ifs" and the
uncertainties of life - accident, illness, and losses which you let me
down very bitterly without consideration to the situation where I find
ourselves being indeterminate and problematic right now.

You don't equally consider that I also have a family, and as a
Christian, I plan for my children, with their wife and grandchildren
at all times. you don't even care on how the celebration affected our
living when I know you enjoyed well enough living me in perils had
asked previously If personal finances are difficult for you to manage,
and there are no backup strategies to handle emergencies pertaining
$20,000.00, I must tell you categorically that i am at loss if you
don't make this deposit and it will be a doubt to me as to your
personal credibility to manage other peoples funds. I am concerned and
now doubtful of your financial credibility and management skills as a
good investor which I had earlier quoted in your mails to me. Without
this deposit I will start doubting your personality and credibility in
financial matters.

I awaits your deposit slip as I had no intention written in order to
insult you, but to advice and also to make sure that i rebuild more
confidence in you as an experienced investor. I have not asked for any
money from you, and I have now spent over $500,000. It seems you do
not appreciate my single handed sponsoring of the entire claims
process till this stage. Remember, we will deduct all my expenditures
before applying our sharing ratio as agreed.

Believe had gained some insight into if who might be behind this
events, I regrets and don't know you will disappoint me which I had
advised on committing suicide if you completely refuse on this my
advise as this situation is being very disturbing to my life . I need
to see your urgent hopeful e mail clearly candidly as I guess that
there will be another alternate opposing preceding from you in making
this deposit.
[...]

Dr Volker.