HOLOCAUST 47

Volker Paul PhD <vpaul001@gmail.com>
26/12/2010

to undisclosed recipients
Dear,

If I should say Happy Christmas,  I  celebrated the Christmas in the
hospital, what is good about the celebration as I am in a very
credible situation, When will you be concluding with this deposit as
the  payments to Holocaust victims may finally happen, as  NY judge Ed
Korman decided sum of 43 million dollars to be distributed in the very
next days before the end of the year.

The Swiss banks have long paid the 1.25 billion dollars settlement sum
into a blocked account, but procedural issues in the US and
disagreements between beneficiaries due to delay in counsel fees had
so far blocked the distribution of the money.

Almost three years after the final settlement between the Jewish
organizations and the Swiss banks and after having been delayed by a
series of legal quarrels in the US, payments to claimants in the
Holocaust Assets dispute should finally start but to the clearance to
Burt fees.

Please advise urgent.