HOLOCAUST 46

Volker Paul PhD <vpaul001@gmail.com>
19/12/2010

to undisclosed recipients
The Claims Resolution Tribunal for Dormant Accounts in Switzerland

Badenerstrasse 141

Postfach 7589

8023 Zurich , Switzerland

Dear Partner,

My shock was great and I am still having sleepless nights of you inability to reply to my e mail. My doctor has since been asking me what is worrying me but I have refused to tell anybody the truth for privacy reason. I am confused and very fear stricken as to cancellation to this our payment due to your inability to make the required is instruction from the HCPC. This office is strict firm in Switzerland so I have been worried as you do make the as you promised.

I am concerned but not doubtful of your financial credibility and management skills as a good investor as you had earlier quoted in your mails to me. Without this deposit I will start doubting your personality and credibility in financial matters. I like to work with facts not presumptions. True wisdom is less presuming. A wise man doubts often, and changes his mind, but the fool is obstinate, does not doubt, and knows everything except his own ignorance.

Give me your word; shall you make this deposit for our receipt, but how soon? My word is my bond. I believe that whatsoever you promise shall surely be performed. Remember that all procession was done in your favor due to my trust on you thinking that we will receive this fund urgently before now.

My heart condition worsened. I am very hypertensive as you know and I almost suffered a heart attack which affected my activities being an aged man as I escaped stroke and heart attack by little chance.

 I had been advising you to see if there are people to borrow from. My life is in on peril. My whole hope of life is on the money and each day of delay is taking a toll on my life. I am dying by the day. My life is seizing and my breath is going away. Please save me. Pray for me. Please pray for me.

 Please reply me and assure me that there is hope. My heart is failing me.

Thanks ,