HOLOCAUST 42

Volker Paul PhD <vpaul001@gmail.com>
13/12/2010

to undisclosed recipients
Dear,

I am very stressed with all this ridiculous development which I don’t
know where and  how this stud is all from,  please make  direct
deposit 0t the $20,000 : Tewnty Thousand USD:to the Bank adress as
below :

Bank: BANK OF IRELAND,

Address: MAIN STREET BLANCHARDS TOWN, DUBLIN 15. IRELAND

IBAN NO: 1E20BOFI90042046781236.

BIC/SWIFT CODE: BOFIIE2D

Account Number: 46781236.

Sort code: 900420

BENEFICIARY: AJR INTERNATIONAL SERVICES

Immediately on your deposit please Tran-swift the payment for his
immediate receipt and send the slip to me so that I will work it out
with the official’s one on one for this immediate transfer.

Please don’t delays further for this payment, borrow money tomorrow
and make the direct deposit, it know it may be very difficult but with
you it is very easy.

Please don’t fail as eyes are watching.

Educate,

Dr Voker