HOLOCAUST 40

CONDOLENCE TO JOHN EDWARDS ON YOUR BEHALF
HOLOCAUST FUND

Volker Paul PhD <dr.vkl_paul@yahoo.it>
11/12/2010

to me
Dear

Death is inevitable ,I send a condolence letter on your behalf to John Edwards, former U.S. Senator the death of  Elizabeth a successful North Carolina lawyer and associate author, who passed away on Tuesday from complications due to breast cancer.

My letter content was showing of your concern to this death and advising of your accompanying me for a visit anytime before the Christmas Eve as I am believing you conclude before then.

Please state down the situation for the payment conclusion as I am much needed to be available in the congress with you, remember that this as an avenue of further discussion and explanation  to the House as to my great recommendations.

Have you send the payment advice to HCPC?

Will this fund be ready  before Wednesday in you possession?

Please educate me!!.

Dr Volker.