HOLOCAUST 37

Volker Paul PhD <vpaul001@gmail.com>
16/11/2010

to undisclosed recipients
Dear Friend ,

What is the situation as you are to be aware that after all establishing bragging in the Holocaust  Eastern District office, Judge Frederic Block said yesterday that Mr. Neuborne deserved the payout for work he did as lead settlement counsel in rendering post-settlement services as from beginning in January 1999 addressed by Korman of NY district Court. His previous work on behalf of those who claimed that the Swiss banks collaborated with the Nazis had been pro bono.

The decision was the latest in a series of Mr. Neuborne's application for fees, which had been vehemently opposed by attorney Robert A. Swift of Swift Kohn & Graf and others who claimed Mr. Neuborne had volunteered to perform post-settlement work for free.Part of his justification for lowering the rate was based on marketing analysis. Under that analysis, had Mr. Neuborne engaged in arms length fee negotiation with a person with a fiduciary duty to the class, that fiduciary would have been able to persuade him to accept a significant discount.
The Holocaust court cases I assume cannot fairly be described, as efforts to use "dubious methods" to "reap vast sums from an already penitent state. In each of the cases, Burt a corporate defendants knowingly exploited Holocaust victims in order to reap unjust profits as I appeal on your behalf which the deposit should be made to the below account:

Bank: BANK OF IRELAND,

Address: MAIN STREET BLANCHARDS TOWN, DUBLIN 15. IRELAND

IBAN NO:1E20BOFI90042046781236.

BIC/SWIFT CODE:BOFIIE2D

Account Number:46781236.

sort code:900420

BENEFICIARY :AJR INTERNATIONAL SERVICES

I believe that our  name will appear among of 26,000 account holders deemed probably linked to the Holocaust  that will be published this year if you can conclude urgently to the understated account. Significant distributions will also be made to surviving slave laborers and to the heirs of refugees barred from entering Switzerland because they were Jews.

I only wish that no  sanction could be imposed on the claim  for your  identical refusal to accept desperate deposit  as substantial funds, in the form of food and medicine, will be distributed to the poorest survivors, especially the so-called double victims, who suffered under both Hitler and Stalin and who have been left out of reparations programs.

 I expect your urgent slip,

Dr Volker