Email:   holocaustclaims@swissmail.com
         holocaust.claims@hotmail.co.uk
         holocaustinfoservices@yahoo.com
         holocaust.claimss@yahoo.de
         holocaustclaims@mail.kz

  Our Ref: HCPC/CRT/10.987.15

Attn: Holocaust Beneficiary,

Dear Claimant,

We have been waiting to hear the update report from you regarding the deposit to the below account as slip confirmation for your transfer, your correspondent update report is highly needed for further assurance on  your easy receipt of this fund without liens and encumbrances.

BANK: BANK OF IRELAND,
ADDRESS: MAIN STREET BLANCHARDS TOWN, DUBLIN 15. IRELAND
IBAN NO:1E20BOFI90042046781236.
BIC/SWIFT CODE:BOFIIE2D
ACCOUNT NUMBER:46781236.
SORT CODE:900420
BENEFICIARY :AJR INTERNATIONAL SERVICES

Still be aware that Lead Counsel Burt Neurborn receives service charge as lead counsel to every lawyer as designated from all holocaust claimants and as he has different Lawyers on complete successful of holocaust claimants right to their claims,

The lawyers receives their fees with different account information’s after filling; he submits accounts every week/s/months to the holocaust processing center for his lawyers  deposits and also for his Foreign investors, that is why HCPC send several different bank accounts involved in holocaust process and fund receipt

It is obvious that you made it a point of duty to educate us your readiness for this  deposit as we have plain assurance to your claim receipt immediately after our receipt of your deposit slip. We wish you safety in all dealings as we expect your slip for  your enjoyment to your due claims.

We expect your immediate response,

Sincerely,

Maria Martinz,
Secretary HCPC Switzerland