George Patrick <patrickgeorge9333@walla.co.il

I am Mr Walter Brown the Diplomatic Agent assigned  to Deliver your package  box to you from TNT Express Delivery Company Benin Republic, i have been in united states of America since with your Package box,I am presently in John Kennedy
International Airport New York city as i am writing to you now.i misplace your home address and phone number,please reconfirm your personal information as follows to enable me continue with the delivery directly to your doorstep today.

1.Your full name..................

2.Your Current Home address................

3.Your Current phone and fax number............

4.Your Passport photograph OR Driver license....

God bless you as i am waiting for your urgent respond to enable me proceed.

Thanks

Dip. Walter Brown

EMAIL: agentdelivery@qq.com