FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION <tiger.i@tin.it

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIME
DIVISION .
WASHINGTON FIELD OFFICE 601 4TH STREET NW WASHINGTON,DC 20535,
TERRORIST SCREENING,CHECKMATING MONEY LAUNDRY, TRAFFICKING AND FRAUD
SECURITY INTERCEPTION OF UNSOLICITED BUSINESS TRANSACTION .
TELEPHONE:(202) 516-1790// FAX:(202) 516-17799
WEB: https://www.fbi.gov

ATTN:Beneficiary,

It has come to notice of Federal Bureau of Investigation that your
long awaiting funds worth Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars (US$10.500,000.00) only has been transferred to Bank of
America (BOA) to credit into your private account.

However, we decided to informed you about this good news, so that you
will be ready to receive this huge amount of money with any bank
account of your choice. Moreover, we have instructed Bank Of America
(BOF) to hold on until we receive what is called "Diplomatic Immunity
Seal Of Transfer (DIST)" from you to prove the legitimate of the funds
approval from Benin Republic government.

Furthermore, below is the contact information of the issuing officer
that will assist you obtain the above stated certificate . Note that we
shall conduct immediate payment cancellation and then charge you for
money laundering for review once you fail to comply with the
instructions.

The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes
these requests to check-mate illegal activities going in U.S.A.

Therefore contact Mr. John Idris, of Federal Ministry of Foreign
Affairs Benin Republic with the contact details below to secure the
"Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST)".

Contact Person : Mr: John Idris
Email Contact : ( info_finance_ministry@citromail.hu )
Contact Telephone: ( +229- 60-510-399 ) Fax: +229- 60-520-333

Regards,

The New (F.B.I) Director,Christopher Asher Wray,