Cpt. Kate Lee <captkatecarrlee64@cantv.net

Greeting,

I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine intention to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.

I am  Capt. Kate Lee, an Army Nurse attached to the U.S. Army corps of engineers in Syria. I have decided that I seek your assistance in a matter that requires your urgent attention.  I want you to  assist me to receive some funds in his country before l will come over and join the person I want you to be Honest and trust worthy individual .

To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any money because most of these scams are all about sending money.

Kindly send me your information to me if you are willing to assist me.

I look forward to your prompt reply to enable us move forward.

Regards,

Cpt. Kate  Lee