Carlos Slim Helu <"carlosf."@trad.ocn.ne.jp

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundation in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living’ I had one idea that never  left my mind which is use your wealth to help the less privileged around the world and I have decided to happily give out {£1,000,000 GBP} One Million British Pounds, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as one of the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random.

Visit my web page to know more about me: http://www.carlosslim.com/ biografia_ing.html. kindly contact my payment organization committee chairman in United Kingdom for your claim.

Name... Mr.Frank Osborne
Email(cfoundation7@gmail.com)
Your Winning Number is CSH-0261/2017

contact him for further instruction because I am traveling to Japan for investment project and will not return back until January.

Regards,
Carlos Slim Helu
Chairman of the Board & CEO
Carlos Slim Helu Charitable Foundation