Capt. Patrick Williams <orders@tanjasangels.co.za

Dear Beloved Friend / Email Owner,
I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity
between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations
troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and
executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to
come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist
targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I
contacted you.
On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$45.5Million US.D)
Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent
informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to
approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.
I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business,
anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust.
If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the
beneficiary.
I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to
stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100%
authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your
acceptance and all is done.
Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for
us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary
and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can
trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities
which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach
you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.
If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry
when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested
do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search
for someone else.
I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I
hope I am been fair on this deal,
Get back to me with your full information send it to my email: patrickwilliamsprivate@gmail.com
YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL ADDRESS: