Capt. Kate Carr Lee <captaincatylee@rose.ocn.ne.jp

Greetings,

I know you will be surprised to read my email. Apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply me because based on what is happening around the Internet world, one has to be very careful  because a lot of scammers are out there to scam innocent citizens and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the Internet. My name is Captain Kate Carr Lee. I am a member of the US ARMY Medical Team deployed to Iraq because of the current ISIS problems. I discovered 2 trunk boxes containing American dollars.  Am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me to receive the funds in his country before i will come over and join the person.  To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any fund because most of these scams are all about sending fund.

For reference click the link below
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_military_intervention_against_ISIS
www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/world/iraq-options
www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/world/meast/iraq-crisis/

Information below is necessary,

1. Full Name...
2. Address....
3. Occupation...
5. Your Telephone Number.

As soon as i received these information i will send more details.

Best Regards

Capt. Kate Carr Lee