Switzerland
http://www.arzibank.ch/
Private Bank
Switzerland ( incorporated )
1997-08-18
2001-09-06
NO ( internet banking )

Dear Customer ,

We sent your order on transfer request throughdeposits from to Bank for International Settlements (BIS) Basel, Switzerland .

Are you making the required payment of 800 Euros to enable our provides with a wide range of our  services to you for the transfer of your required (17 million USD)from Spain.

Send Fee now to :

Bank Name: BANKIA
Iban/Account Number : ES35 2038 2271 3430 0202 8487
Account name: WILLIAMS ADELEKE
Swift code: CAHMESMMXXX
Addres: calle mayorALCORCON - MADRID SPAIN

Please advise us with the payment success in slip as details for this account opening for our crediting of your fund to your account to avoid ordering our deduction of 10% to achieve the End of the Month international financial system.

 Hence this is done we will open your account and instruct for a credit release from BIS Switzerland for your final credit to you before the next 6 hours of receipt.

we deliver best-in-class online solutions for both our corporate and private clients across our services with optimized security feature through our e-banking channels.

 Please reply Urgent as we are waiting,

Dr. Alcija Ellen.
Operation Remittance Unit,
Arzi Bank Switzerland