Anthony Michael <www.@poppy.ocn.ne.jp

Dear Friend,

I did not forgot your past effort by trying to help me, now I want to tell you that i have succeeded in getting those funds

transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Kuwait.

Contact my secretary in Cotonou, Republic of Benin because I have left the whole instruction to him on your behalf and

instruct him where to send the ATM MASTER CARD worth $2,800.000.00 ($2.8M) with out any further delay for your compensation.

His name is Mr. Paul Clifford Email:(mrpaulcliford9@gmail.com).

NOTE : BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION YOU WILL SEND TO MY SECRETARY :

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELLPHONE NUMBER AND HOUSE PHONE WITH FAX IF ANY .

In this moment, I'm very busy here in Kuwait because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at

hand.

So feel free to get in touch with Mr. Paul Clifford to send the ATM MASTER CARD to you without any delay.

Regards
Mr.Anthony Michael.